Monday, May 20, 2013

The cushions are finished.

I have finished the stitching of the cushions for the sofa.  And what a colourful addition they make too.

I am loving the chicken/rooster look.  And it is nice to have them out of their bags and actually being used.

I have a couple more projects I have started, which will keep me busy.  Its fun trying new things and wondering how they will start and turn out.
 
Last night when Nadia went back to school, she asked if she could take back some wool and needles, so she could knit scarves with the other Year 8 & 9 students.  It must be pretty boring looking after the younger kids at night times, especially if they go straight to bed

3 comments:

Kara said...

Wow, those look great. I love the colours. Lovely and bright!

GenX said...

You are doing such a great job of this blog Margaret. I have had a wee bit of a play with blogs but have no idea how to make them look as good as yours. Let alone the fancy gizmos! I enjoy coming for a visit and seeing what you're up to : ) xx from Merryn

Adrienne Calderwood said...

great handwork Margaret, u r very creative. Hope you are having a nice weekend, household still asleep, Nicole home from Auckland for the weekend. Am embarking on a small knitting project-will keep you informed! chat soon x