Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Yes a very special day for all you Mums out there.  I used to love making a fuss of my Mum.  Unfortunately I can't do that anymore, but I am hoping that those, that can, make the most of  their 'Mum' time.
 
On Sunday I was very spoilt.  My lovely DH gave me a lovely card, he wrote me a poem with special paper and one of his special fountain pens and gave me the Evolve Anzac Poppy Charm to add to my collection.  I am so spoilt. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also have some craft books coming, but unsure of what they are as yet.I can't wait to see.
 
 
 

2 comments:

Kara said...

Ohhhh... lovely. He is so thoughtful. I'm glad you have someone like him to look after you. And I love the charm bracelet - it is so "YOU". xx

Nicky said...

So glad that you were spoilt on Mothers Day, it is always nice to know we are valued. That is a sweet little charm, very pretty.