Saturday, April 27, 2013

Next on the list

Before I reveal my next project/s I just have to say the day is just stunning.  The sun is shining, and there is a slight breeze.  I can hear the birds twittering and tweeting and I can also hear DH trimming hedges around the propery, but it doesn't take away from the beauty of the day.  My daughter is hidden in the basement playing computer games...I think this is what they do...She will get her dose of Vit D soon when she takes Keira for a walk, so alls good there.
 
Me well I am feeling fighting fit.  And I will continue to do so...Its all good  :)
 
My new project....quilting blocks.  Last year I brought a couple of Ryan McKenna quilt blocks from the All Cooped Up pieced quilt set.
 
The two I broought are 'Sunny Perch' - an adorable wee chick on a sunflower and 'Struttin'  a magnificent rooster in all his glory.

 
 
I cut out the pattern pieces this morning, so will start on the fabric this arfternoon.  I will do both at the same time .... makes it a bit easier for me with getting equipment out.

I hope you are all having a productive Saturday afternoon at your place.

2 comments:

Claire said...

They both look lovely.

Kara said...

Ooh quilting. I would love to do more of that. I can't wait to see the finished quilt blocks. You are so productive and creative! Great that you are feeling well. xx