Thursday, April 18, 2013

A productive yesterday

Well I have a few stitched finishes, so thought I would get out the sewing machine and do the final finishing.

First up here is the first completed dishcloth.

 
 
Here is my first Christmas ornament for 2013.  A real cutie and a very quick stitch.  Actually finished in 2011.
 
 
 Just a Quickie - Peace - Amy Bruecken Designs
 
This next one is for my smalls basket and it is a design I stitched in 2002, but wasn't sure how to finish it.  I love the backing fabric  I used, and the gold flower charm, gives a nice finish to it.  I cant even remember where I got the design...a magazine I think.
 
 
Pinwheel Daisy
 
The final design is by Tralala and I made into a small flange cushion.
 


Petites Maisons Rouges - Tralala
  
Well I hope you have enjoyed my latest photos, I certainly enjoyed finishing them all up yesterday.
Happy stitching to you all.
 
 


1 comment:

Nicky said...

Oh these finishes are lovely, good on you for getting some 'older' ones stitched up. I love the Peace one - very cute!