Saturday, March 16, 2013

March IHSW

Its that time again when its the International Hermit and Stitch weekend (IHSW).  I haven't been doing much stitching of late because I think all the radiation and chemo is starting to catch up with me, so I have been sleeping a lot.  This weekend can hopefully be a catch up weekend of stitching.

I plan to finish LHN Little Sheep Virtues No. 1 (Hope), and maybe start No.2 (Love) or else continue on with either Black Cat or The Flock.  I will see how I feel - if I can stay awake long enough.  I was doing so well with my stitching there for a while - I hope this is just temporary. 
 
See you after the weekend.

4 comments:

Nicky said...

Best wishes for a big weekend of stitching.....

Claire said...

Hope you feel up to more stitching soon.x

Adrienne Calderwood said...

Happy stitching my friend, rest up too xx

EvalinaMaria said...

Sure it is. There is nothing better than good sleep and rest. A while ago I participated in a silent retreat. I took with me many stitching projects but did not stitch at all. I could not believe how much I was sleeping! We can't full our bodies - we need sleep! Post some pics of your WIPs when you have a chance, would love to see it.