Friday, February 15, 2013

February IHSW that I signed up for

Today I signed up to participate in the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend (IHSW) I have never participated in this before, so thought it might be nice to have a stitching goal for the weekend.  Even though that is pretty much all I can do these days.



I will continue to stitch on 'The Flock' which is my main stitching project at the moment.

 
So after the Hermit weekend, I will have a big progress photo to share.
 
Here is a progress photo of the intended Valentines Day gift -  'I will Love you' by Annie Beez Folk Art.
 

See you after the weekend.  Have a good one.
 

3 comments:

MandaBurms said...

Love the house cross stitch. Good luck with your hermit stitching weekend - Love Leanne

Karen said...

Enjoy your weekend! I just signed up for the first time too.

The Flock looks great! It is so bright and cheerful.

Nicky said...

By now I guess you've had a lovely weekend of stitching, I'm sure The Flock has really grown..... look forward to seeing your progress.