Saturday, December 15, 2012

2012 Christmas Ornaments

This year I wanted to be on time with having the homemade Christmas ornaments ready for the tree. Generally when I stitch the ornaments each year, I am running late or even don't get them completed in time.

So I decided to make up a felt set that I had in my stash.  The kit only had 3 ornaments, so I made up a 4th out of the felt stash I have.

The orange one is the one I made up...not too bad, if I say so myself.



And I just had to mention whats coming in 2013 from Little House Needleworks... Little Sheep Virtues  Sometimes I think these companies, do the month by month thing to keep the revenue rolling in...nothing wrong with that.  Because of course if you get hooked on the series, you are going to continue purchasing, if you want the whole set. (I am doing the month by month thing with The Flock by SamSarah Designs)   And because this involves sheep, and one of my favourite designers, of course I will jump on the bandwagon.  Whether or not, I will be here to finish the whole set, is irrelevant...but hey, its something to work towards.  So roll on Little Sheep Virtues and 2013 :)

3 comments:

Crazy Annies Stitchin said...

I think this new series is going to be fun. I love sheep too ! I have an auto ship program for it if you or anyone is interested. FREE SHIPPING and discounts too !

View details here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VFRGHHD

Love your blog - will be back to visit often !

Nicky said...

Your ornaments are SO cute! I too am excited about the Sheep Virtue series, and look forward to stitching along with you in 2013....

Kara said...

Such gorgeous birds. You will have to bring them up to show me when you come. x