Wednesday, March 07, 2012

WIPocalypse 2012 March Update

Where has the time gone.  My update for this month is not very inspirational....I really haven't spent much time stitching.  I have however added a few more black stitches to HAED Heart on Her Sleeve.


I guess a little bit is better than nothing.  Hopefully now with the colder weather I will be able to knuckle down and stitch a bit more...especially when it is quiet at work.

I have really enjoyed looking at everyone elses updates on their WIPocalypses.  If you go to my previous post you will see how I finished Ewe Smitten.

Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

My Life In Stitches said...

It's so hard to get motivated sometimes. I'm also hoping for a more productive March. Darlene

milly said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

I'm trying to motivate myself to finish my current piece too.

Your WIP looks good.

Hope you get stitching again soon.

Veronica said...

Little progress is better than non so good job :)

Hugs,
Veronica.

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Hi Stitchcat,
Just found your blog cruising through the WIPocalypse list. I admire anyone who tackles a HAED! I'll look forward to the updates.

robindefender said...

I love the way you finished Smitten. Very cute!

Beth Pearce said...

Ewe Smitten is darling! Congrats on the finish.