Saturday, March 24, 2012

New project for the year

I couldnt resist the new design by Sam Sarah Design Studio...The Flock...which is divided into 12 parts - each part being released monthly.

I have already brought the fabric and part one

The fabric is WDW Red Pear 30 ct linen.  The colour makes a nice change to what I normally stitch on.

I made up a small felt pin cushion for a friends birthday....It came as a kit and I finished it up in a couple of hours.

My friend really liked it...a nice surprise for her.

I have just found a tea shop in Wellington...T Leaf...which sells the most delicious blends of tea.  All types of tea are sold...black, white, green and oolong.   My little infuser tea pot is going to get a hammering.  Today I brought Creme Brulee and Emerald Chai.  I was given the Christmas tea a while back, and I love it.  It was great standing in the shop being able to taste test. 

I have almost finished Strong and Beautiful by LHN which I will be able to show you soon.

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

Sam Sarah has such fun designs and this bird is tops! Love the red pear fabric too.