Sunday, November 13, 2011

All ready for the tree!

Here they are...my Christmas ornaments for 2011....I am only saying that because I still have to sew up the ornaments for last year.

I chose 4 designs from Tis the Season by Natalie Bird, reduced the design size, stitched them with DMC 75 and backed them with red felt.  Kind of cute really.


Please ignore the wonky lines..the wee stitched border lines are not as wobbly as what the photo shows...don't know what happened there.

And there are 4 ornaments....I have just put the ribbons of the bottom 2 under the top 2.  It sort of makes them look 2 tiered.

More updates soon :)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Love your ornaments. Happy stitching.

Wendy said...

congratulations on the lovely stitching.

Katrina said...

Hi Margaret, they are all lovely and great how you've finished them. I'm working on some of these designs at the moment too :)

Kath said...

Oh fabulous finishes! You did it! Will email you later...