Thursday, March 31, 2011

Some stash to show

This arrived in the mail this morning - I just felt I needed some more stash to make me feel better about moving :)  Once again I was impressed with the speedy service of The Silver Needle.


In my order is Together - BURrow from Bent Creek and Tiny Garden Scissor Fob from Shepherds Bush. Plus a Drawn Thread Freebie design and mini jellybeans.

And here is another lot that arrived a wee while ago, but I forgot to take a photo.....


There is Scatter Sunshine and Scatter Kindness + buttons for each from Shepherds Bush, Merry Little Bird from Lizzie kate and Tidal River Parts 1, 2 & 3 from By the Bay Needleart.

I also have some stash coming from 123 stitch which shouldn't be too far away...I will show that to you when it arrives.

I have made some headway on my latest new start.  Not a lot to show but haven't had time for stitching - just trying to sort out all our household bits and pieces, so that we are not moving stuff we dont really need or want anymore.
Thats all for today :)

7 comments:

Rowyn said...

Oooh, nice stash!

I made up my mind recently I was going to buy some stash, and spent several nights trying to decide what to get... and ended up getting nothing because I couldn't decide. I settled on stitching from my stash... what is the world coming to! lol

StitchCat said...

Thats very restrained of you Rowyn :)

Nicola said...

Lovely stash! I'm on a stash diet, with limited funds and enough charts and kits to last in excess of three lifetimes I thought it was time to call a halt to buying more. I'm even trying to resist buying more fabric by using what I already have, even if it's not what's called for on the chart. How long this will last remains to be seen! LOL

Melody said...

Nice stash. I just discovered your blog. Hope you'll take the time to visit mine also.

bookwomanstitches.blogspot.com

Thanks.

Kate+IceCream said...

Nice stash. I've got the "So Happy" chart to go with your "Together". It's so cute. I'm waiting for some down time to stitch it.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Margaret, I look forward to being a regular reader of yours.
Your wildlife photos are great, I like to find a mix on blogs - it makes it more interesting. I think we all enjoy "visiting" different parts of the world in this manner.

Von said...

Lots of great new stash! I look forward to seeing you add these to your wip pile! :D