Saturday, March 26, 2011

A snippet of something new

Here is a sneak preview of something I started to stitch last night.  Just a little something for a friend.

Heres a bit of a hint of what I have based this picture on.  Heres a picture of Chubby relaxing in his hammock....which was in fact the sail shade cover over the barbeque area of the house I lived in for a short time just recently.  He looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.
Until it comes to Keira.... Heres another chocolate box/butter wouldn't melt photo.......
As part of our walk along the beach track by my house, we go past the area where the local roading company pile up all their sand and gravel.   Keira enjoys sitting on the top of the sand hills and I throw her ball to her and she either rolls it back down the hill to me or she buries it, only to dig it up again.  This is the dog variety 'Canus Diggus'
My pets are relatively boring until the full moon.  This brings out the worst in Chubby, who likes to monster Keira.  He stalks the dog, runs off with her stuffed toys, chases her ball (no wonder she wants to bury it), and he makes wild demands like this to me.....

Does this cat have no shame, thinking  like this!!!!!

3 comments:

Rowyn said...

Does this mean you have turned your hand to designing? Can't wait to see the finished piece.

Gorgeous photos of Chubby and Keira!

Farm Girl said...

Lovely new start - I see a definite resemblance. lol
Your pet pics are so cute!

Stitching Noni said...

Hi There! Thank you for stopping by my blog. It's lovely to meet you :-)

Love your comment about your animals and the full moon - we have that "fun" at our house too.... especially the cats! Daisy Dog is good all the time!!

Look forward to reading more tales (or should that be "tails") soon!

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/