Sunday, March 13, 2011

The move is imminent

I kind of feel like this post will be in vain. I know I dont have stitching to show every 5 minutes of my life. And my life is stitching, but unfortunately real life steps in, and I cant get round to putting in a few stitches every night and posting photos.   I have a list of blogs I regulary read...I dont always comment because the broadband here is crap and for some reason seems to overload itself and wont let me comment...even though I try.

Grumble grumble...what I wanted to say was, after the last post, I have decided I am going to move up north. I need to work on my family. Maybe being in a city again I will have the opportunity to join Embroidery guilds etc...maybe even start a stitching group. I look forward to seeing some of the people who I have known through stiching and live close to the area where I am moving to. In all honesty I havent had or made the time to post...but please wait for me, I will get back on track. I am writing from the heart here.

Those that know me will know what I mean.........

3 comments:

Rowyn said...

Wishing you all the best for your move north.

A stitching group sounds like a fun idea.

It's always nice to get comments, and to know that someone out there is reading what you have written.

Farm Girl said...

Best wishes for the move - there is so much more to life than stitching alone! Life sure can get in the way of blogging regularly - I have struggled lately and am so behind in my visiting and commenting - but you need to do what is important and right for you too!
Look forward to hearing how the move goes, all the best to you and your family.

Anne S said...

I have to admit I've been positively rotten about leaving comments for people - truthfully I haven't had much desire for blog reading much less commenting :( Anyway, just wanted to say that I hope all goes well for the move, and it opens up new doors for you ... maybe the Dragon and I might get chance to pop down to visit one day ;)