Saturday, February 13, 2010

Im a winner again

At the end of last year I won 3 patterns from NZ needlework and quilting designer Janet Davies, just by visiting her blog and leaving a comment. Well I have won another 3 patterns - one pattern for getting my name picked out from all the comments left in the weeks draw, one because the weeks before winner didnt contact Janet and a third because I have a link to Janets competitions in the side bar of this blog.

The 3 I picked this time are all quilting patterns :
Kowhai Sunset, Unbridled Seahorse, and Kiwi Summer.

Its well worth a visit and enter the weeks draw. I have won 6 patterns in 2 draws so that is pretty good odds.

1 comment:

gatofish said...

Congrats! Those are beautiful patterns. I love how the internet brings all sorts of generous and crafty people together. :)