Sunday, November 15, 2009

A quick note

Only 2 more weeks of tech left for the year. Over the past month I have been full on with study and now I am in the midst of assessments. The stress levels are high. It will be a good feeling to finish up and be able to do some of the things I enjoy - the garden is looking like a forest and there hasnt been any stitching for quite some time.

To celebrate my impending end of study I have ordered Bent Creek Snappers Branch. I have admired this from when it first came out. I loved it more and more when each new part came out. I see there is a Christmas one available now too.



My DH brought me a new camera the other week. A much bigger one that what I ahve been using, so thats another thing I am looking forward to doing when I have more time. I am just in the process of sorting out my photos that have got places in competitions throughout the year, for the big end of year championship next month. I enjoy entering the competitions and I learn so much from the comments made by judges.

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

Oooo, great buy! I just bought it myself, I'm hoping it will get here this coming week! When you do plan to stitch it? Maybe we can have a SAL?

CindyMae said...

That is a gorgeous design. I can not wait to watch you stitch it!!

Andie said...

*hugs* I love that design too :D But I am being very very good!! LOL