Saturday, November 21, 2009

All finished

I have completely finished all my study and have left tech, a week early. Everyone else is still there till the class officially ends on the 27th November. That night we are all going out for a class dinner. And then the week after is Graduation night.
A year has gone so quick. Now I'm in the market for a job :) Got a couple of interviews coming up. If nothing eventuates, I'm not too concerned, I will just go back to tech for another couple of years to get diplomas in management and business.

So now I can knuckle down and stitch (finish my Christmas ornies, start something different too) and get in the garden - my plants are fighting the weeds. And lose some weight, which I have put on sitting on my backside all year in the classroom.

1 comment:

Andie said...

yay! Congrats on finishing and good luck with the job hunting!!!