Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Something else I forgot to add......

You know how I have the 'Weekend Winner' icon in my sidebar - well that relates to Janet Davies blog, where you can enter into weekly draws to win your choice of one of the gorgeous embroidery or quilting designs that she creates.

Well, guess what, I was a winner, and I didn't win one design, or two designs, but three of them. This is because the winner from the previous week didn't contact Janet to claim her prize, and because I had Janets icon in the side bar, I won an extra design. I was excited and couldn't decide on what to choose. But I did make a choice in the end.

You can go here to see what designs I chose....they were:
1. Liam's Owl in Schwalm Needlework.
2. Neptune's Steed in Counted Thread Blackwork.
3. 3D Sculpted and Quilted Pussy Cat.

Thank you Janet for the opportunity to enter the draw.

2 comments:

Andie said...

yay congratulations!!

CindyMae said...

Congrats! Great win!