Monday, October 12, 2009

Just a quick hello

Nothing to show on the stitching front, but just wanted to put something on my blog to show I am still around. I have finished a couple of ornaments for Christmas, but will wait till I have made them up before I show them on my blog.

Still very busy with my tech course, only 7 weeks left than it is all over. I have been doing so well with this course...I surprised myself. I have a bit of study to do before I am finished, and then I will have all the stitching time I can manage again. I have been buying lots of lovely charts to stitch up. and I can't wait.

Hope everyone else is good out in blogging land. Still visit everyones blogs when I see there are update on the feed updater.

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

7 weeks is not long at all! Glad you made a post and that all is well!