Friday, July 17, 2009

Nothing like appearing out of the blue one day

Well thats what it feels like. I am a shocker at keeping up with my blogging. But once something else happens in my life, I tend not to blog so much.

My studies are going well, and I am half way through them...well more than that because tech finishes in November. I am doing well and have passed all my assessments.

I have managed to update my blog template...I felt it needed a spruce up.

I have done a bit of stitching...not as much as I would like. I have finished one thing LOL. I gave it to my DH as part of our 9th anniversary present. Here it is being modelled by my cat Misty :)



Love Ewe - Lizzie*Kate

As always I am trying to get my stitching mojo back...I think I must be a claytons stitcher (kiwis will know what I mean). Maybe my alterego that enjoys stitching has left me for a while...I am going to try and kick start myself into my hobby. I have so many beautiful patterns to stitch...that I can't wait to stitch...but also that I don't have the motivation to start. I wish there were stitching counsellors out there to help me.

I have started a couple of new things so that should help...Daisy Lane Cottage - LHN and a Christmas ornament...I will see how I get on.

Another thing I want to get back into is reading....I have tonnes of books I would like to read...just came back from a bookarama and picked up heaps of bargains. I now need another book shelf.

I know I need to organise my time more efficiently, once I do that, I will have time to stitch and read...wish me luck :)


***If you are interested in a really neat giveaway, head on over to Mickis Irish blog. She has alsorts of Irishy things you could win just by leaving a comment on her blog. Just click on the Irish Muses button in my sidebar to go to her blog.***

3 comments:

Micki said...

Thanks for posting...I enjoyed reading your posts, and you are a very good writer.
Enjoy your vacation!
Micki

CindyMae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CindyMae said...

So good to hear from you and hear that things are going well. Great news that all is well with your studies as well! Lovely finish!

Please stop by my blog and see the July 17th post as there is something there for you!!
http://stitchingkorner.blogspot.com/