Tuesday, October 28, 2008

No progress

Thought I would check in. I had intended to make the most of the long weekend and do some stitching...however that wasnt to be, we went away 4 W Driving and that was lots of fun....very muddy fun on Saturday and up over steep rocky areas on Sunday.

Updated my wish list...crossing off things I have already got, removing things that will be out of reach and adding a few cuties like the Shepherds Bush sheep with the little hats. The latest one out is Queen Sheep and I think she looks a little odd...still cute though.

Hope everyones weekend was a little more fruitful than mine :)

2 comments:

Andie said...

Glad you had a great time :D

Rowyn said...

I only managed to get a few stitches in over the long weekend too, so no progress in this corner of the country either.