Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Busy landscaping

I have been doing quite a bit of stitching lately...just this years Christmas ornaments...but it would be nice to get them done early this year. I would put up some progress pics, but I would much rather wait and show the finished ornaments.

The weather here hasn't been too flash, so that is why I have been able to do quite a bit of stitching, yesterday it was a sunny day so I decided to start on my stone path. I have been wanting to create a stone path that goes out to the garage from the back door of the house.

I am just extending a stone path that was there...where the stones were hidden by grass and some of the stones were missing. We have collected some more stones from a river where we went 4 wheel driving a couple of days ago.

Yesterday was spent digging the area where the path will go. Not too hard to dig, because being by the beach we have sandy soil. Here is the first stage of the mess.

2 comments:

Andie said...

Bet its going to look fantastic when its finished. We still have no news but I have a horrid case of the flu, finally gave in and got some medication and whoa I feel out of it now. *hugs*

Rowyn said...

Weather's not too flash up here either. Hope it clears up so you can finish your stone path, it should look lovely when it's finished.