Saturday, October 11, 2008

100th Post - yummies from the postie

Wow 100 posts...LOL finally got there...and took a while to do it.

This morning I got a package from Country Stitch....decided to have a spend up because I felt it was time to have one. Actually its about the 4th big spend up I have had recently...oh well, it makes me happy.

A hand-dyed fabric grab bag, 14 WDW threads, JCS Christmas Ornaments 2008

Although I said last time that I would wait till my ornaments were completely finished before I showed you them, I decided to show what i have done so far

One Starry Night - The Stitchers Habit
JCS Ornaments 1999


Snow Joe - Heart in Hand Needleart
JCS Ornaments 2000

I want to get cracking next week and do a lot of stitching...no more mucking around, so I can have more to show you next time.


Gosh wait but there is more....another parcel had arrived the week before last and I forgot to let you know, so I have taken the photo and...here tis.....




The Simply Seasons set by waxing Moon, GAST threads & Mirabilia Christmas Tree 2007 kit

Yes so much for my not getting anymore charts...as said for the 50 projects pledge I made....but I can't help myself and I know I have an obsession and can't stop buying more and more.

2 comments:

Rowyn said...

Lots of great stash there Margaret. If it makes you happy, then why the heck not I say! :-)

One Starry Night and Snow Joe are cute!

Karen said...

Congrats on your 100th post!!
Love your new stash. :o) You got some very pretty fabrics. One Starry Night and Snow Joe are looking great!