Monday, May 12, 2008

One Very Old UFO Finished

Despite the lack of participation on my blog I have done a bit of stitching and have managed to finish a UFO I started in 2001. It wasnt an overly huge project, and one I started with gusto then something else just took its place. And because I finished something, and because I am earning a bit of money...and too much work make everyone dull, I had a bit of a spend up with ABC Stitch Therapy.

SO first up here is my finish. It will go to my friend for her birthday at the end of May...............Its called Garden Accents and was a Dimensions Weekender kit. It was hard to get a photo with all the glass.



Photobucket



Now I know I am doing the 50 projects challenge and said I wouldnt buy anything more, I thought it was time to spoil myself....so heres what I brought.........







Welcome Door knocker - Bent Creek, I love Sheep - Elizabeth Designs, Bless Our House - Country Cottage Needleworks, Cherry Hill - Country Cottage Needleworks, Lavender Hill - Little house Needleworks, Charity & Ewe - Lizzie Kate & 2005 Snapperville - Bent Creek.

I also got some more Weeks Dye Works threads which arent in the photo.

As for my 50 Projects Challenge...yes I am weak, but who cares...Life is too short and I think its fun ordering from USA and waiting for the package to arrive and I always get such fantastic service....

5 comments:

WendyCarole said...

A very good choice of projects including some fancy doing

Von said...

Glad you treated yourself to some new stash. We all need a little incentive now and then, and you've picked some great designs. :)

Andie said...

oooo they look like lovely projects! I love ABC too, in fact I just treated myself to a few of their sale items lol I use my projects more as a guide to what I want to get done LOl *hugs*

Rowyn said...

Cute finish, and some very nice stash! :-)

Lana said...

Good job on the finish!!!