Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Long time since Ive blogged

Yes it has been ages since I added anything to my blog. Over a month to be exact. I havent been overly busy either.

The last couple of weeks I have been engrossed with a new job which consists of interviewing people and their referees to see if they are suitable to hold a firearms licence. Quite a bit of travel is involved - but it gets me out all over the place and I am meeting lots of people. And I am finally earning some money again...yippeeee.

I have been out taking my bike for rides too...and I am starting to get fitter. As you can see I have added a fitness ticker to my blog. It combines walking and cycling.... I aim to do on average 4 kilometres walking a day....so I rounded the amount to 1500 ks a year, and around 30ks a week cycling - I really don't know what Im thinking here but all going well I have again rounded that to 1500 ks - so a grand total of 3000 ks in a year... I will see how I go. Nothing is set in concrete of course, because if I work more I will get less time for cycling - but I always make time to walk my dog.

Stitching....I am busy with Christmas ornaments....I will show some photos when I get them made up. I have been making time to stitch a little bit each night, and I am happy with my progress so far :)

1 comment:

AnneS said...

Great to see a post from you ... good luck with the exercise thing - I really really need to follow in your footsteps! Great to hear you're working again too :D