Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I have finally finished it

Yes thats right...Its all done...what am I talking about??? My aran cardigan that I started a year ago. I finished at the weekend and it is so lovely and warm. It is knitted with 10 ply natural New Zealand wool - it took me ages to hand pick the blue sheep for the project LOL.




So now I am free to stitch. So many choices but for now I am going to finish the WIPs I mentioned in the last post, and think about what ornaments I will stitch for Christmas. I have managed to track down the 2003 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue from Wyndham Needleworks in America. (The only issue I don't have). That order shouldnt take long to arrive. I also ordered 2 Elizabeth Designs charts (Old Stone Church & Black Crow Cottage) and 1 Blackbird Designs Chart (Awake the Dawning Day). Thats a few more charts to add to the "want to do list" They give me the incentive to finish my WIPs first...but will I ????

6 comments:

Andie said...

Awesome Maggie!! I bet it is beautifully warm too!! *hugs*

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your cardigan looks amazing, I bet it will keep the winter chills away.

Joanne

Tracy Baby said...

Wow your cardigan is amazing, I'm sure it will come in handy living on the West Coast lol.

Kath said...

Oh that cardigan looks so cozy!! Nice job, those things are not easy to knit and I have never attempted one.

So, whats on your stitching agenda Margaret?

Von said...

I know I'm kinda late with this, but Congrats! What a beautiful cardigan. :D

Needlearts Kelly said...

What a beautiful cardigan! Wear it with pride - it looks fantastic!