Thursday, May 31, 2007

My 2 recent finishes

Well I finally finished the stumpwork picture the other day...just had to sew it up, when I realised that as well as that birthday, I had another friend with a birthday on the same day....this is 2 days before. The brain went into overdrive, and I managed to stitch another little gift. So here they are....




The fabric colour of the stumpwork is gold, but it looks faded out in the photo. (If you scroll down my blog, you will see the "in progress photo shows the actual colour of the fabric) And the butterfly is more a purple, than blue.





I had fun doing the ruched ribbon on the Lizzie kate freebie, but I am happy with the result.

Both my friends love their gifts so alls well :)

6 comments:

Itching To Stitch said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love both of your pillows, especially the stumpwork. I've never done stumpwork but think it is so pretty ;)

Stitchingnow said...

Love them both but would like to know how you did the first one.

Andie said...

They both look lovely Maggie :) *happy dancing*

DelightfullyCrazy said...

Just beautiful as always Margaret...... am so pleased you are over all your treatment. loves and hugs sent your way.

Margaret said...

Wonderful finishes Margaret.
Hope you are well and enjoying being treatment free.

silvia said...

Molto carini!