Thursday, April 05, 2007

Another gift


Some friends of mine will be celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary on the 10th, so I thought I would make a little gift to give them. Just a simple heart to hang up in their house :) The colours seem washed out in the photo, but I used DMC light effects for this...they are much easier to use than the old metallic threads. I am going to make a card which matches the heart.
I head off to Christchurch on the 11th to start radiation on the 12th. Its nice to have a confirmed date now.
I have changed my avatar to a more Autumny look. And my hair is about that length too. I never really lost it all, so it is coming back quite quickly. Not as brown as that though. As my daughter told me...beautiful grey and white streaks :) At this point I am not in any hurry to dye it.


3 comments:

Rowyn said...

What a beautiful ornament. I'm sure your friends will love it. I hope all goes well next week. Have a great Easter too.

Tracy Baby said...

What a lovely ornament I am sure it will be treasured .Hope everything goes well with the treatment .

Itching To Stitch said...

Your heart is just beautiful. I don't know what is going on with you health wise but as far as I could look back I can see you've been through a fair amount of treatments. You sound very encouraging so I hope all is going to be okay. I'll be back to visit. ;)