Thursday, November 16, 2006

Finally they are finished

Over the past few days I have been taking every spare bit of time to finish the 4 ornaments I make each year for my DH, my 2 children and myself. If you can recall way back in April (oh how time flies), I started making rainbow gem ornaments using metallic and rayon threads. Now they are finished, I can move on to other things.



I have my 2nd lot of chemo this morning....the neutrophils have gone back up. So this afternoon I intend to relax and stitch up a storm...if Im not too tired :)

3 comments:

Rowyn said...

They're gorgeous ornaments. Congrats on your four finishes.

Nina In Norway said...

They are lovely. And I had to go back to April to se if I could figure out how you made them. I thing I know how. Anyway, I love your Blog and will come back for more. A lot of interesting reading.

Sharon said...

beautiful ornaments-congrats