Monday, October 23, 2006

The chop!!!!!!!

Well this morning I took the plunge and gave myself a haircut. Well first DH cut it all one length and I layered it. We did a pretty tidy job. My hair feels so light now. This is in preparation to my hair falling out. Not sure if I will take a photo of me bald. Its hard enough to get photos of me in the first place.

But anyway this first photo was taken a few nights before chemo.....I was horrified that someone was sneaking up behind me with a camera...and the fact they actually took the photo...its a good memory :)



This next photo depicts the shock horror factor of my haircut LOL......



The last one just shows the new look...a bit fuzzy...I do not think the photographer focused too well.......



Still feeling fantastic...no sickness or nausea still. Just a little tired maybe.

7 comments:

May Britt said...

I think you are looking cute with short hair. Wish you the best with chemo. A big hug from me.

Stitch or no stitch said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling well after your first chemo session.
Your short hair looks great!! Don't be afraid of the bald part & do take pictures. It's the hair falling out that is hard to take. Mine did that two weeks after my first chemo session. It went so fast that I had DH shave it all off the second day.
Take care,
Margaret

Anonymous said...

*hugs* Maggie I also am glad to hear your first chemo treatment hasn't given you many (any) bad side effects. I think the new hair cut is GORGEOUS!!! You really suit it cut like this and DH has done a lovely job helping with it :) {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

AnneS said...

How wonderful to see piccies of you so I can put a face to the name now! And I have to say, I think the new shorter style really really suits you - you look gorgeous :) My fingers and everything else are crossed that your chemo side effects stay at bay {{hugs}}.

Von said...

What great news that you're feeling so well, and looking quite sassy with your new short hair! *hugs*

abeautifulcraft said...

You look gorgeous Margaret ... actually I really like the 'new' hair cut ... it suits you. You'll look beautiful bald too, make sure you get photos ... for 'you' .. if not for us all. Am so pleased you are still feeling so good Margaret, been hoping this would be the case for you. You and your family have been through so much. You're constantly on my mind .. much love .. 'me'

TwistedCandles said...

The new 'do is lovely! It really sets off the shape of your face. Best of luck as things continue!