Saturday, July 08, 2006

A most excellent cheer up gift!!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Yesterday I was having one of those 'blah...I feel sorry for myself' days.  I did quite a bit of knitting and actuall got up to the armholes on the back of my cardi...yeh,  things will go a lot quicker now.



This morning my postie delivered a package to me...its fantastic.  My good friend Andie sent me a 'thinking of you and cheer up' gift.  It worked thats for sure.  I am still amazed at Andies generosity.  In the package was 3 patterns - Hummingbird Flora by Black Swan Designs, A Friend - Friendship Sampler by Lavender Wings and Celtic Seasons by Vickery Collection.  A pack of heart shaped diecut blank cards,  Two hand dyed fabrics in 32ct Belfast ( my favourite fabric) from Countrystitch - one is Tussock and the other is Eden and a collection of  threads which included a gold metallic, pink silk, pink floss, and a mixture of variegated and hand dyed perles and a lovely card.  I love my gift Andie, thanks so much.



I thought I would add some photos of my cats in todays posting.



Firstly some of Sid.....





Pretty boring I know...but look at that evil eye!!!!





Same photo with no tail





Why does Mum poke that camera at me, when I am trying to sleep?





Closing the eyes may just encourage her to go away!





What pointy ears I have.



Ok they were pretty boring....my cats don't do anything exciting.  Their daily exercise is walking to the food bowl.  Right here are some more exciting photos...these are of Misty....



 





If there is a box this big lying around...I may as well use it.





Yes I am a real cat...I always sleep in this stiff looking position





zzzzzzzzzzz 1 mouse, 2 mice, 3 mice zzzzzzzzzzzz





Another sleeping position...another spot





Very cute....



I love the last two photos where Mistys nose is snuffled up in her fluffy tail.  As you can tell by these photos, that sometimes I just have too much time on my hands...but hey,  thats a good thing :)



 




4 comments:

Rowyn said...

Awwww... they're gorgeous cats! Enjoy your new stash.

Stitchingnow said...

A chear up gift is good..We have the same inactive cat's...I think though mine wait till we leave the house and then It's " let's party "...LOL Cute cat's.

Carol said...

Cute kitties and what a nice giftie - I hope you are feeling well...

Singular Stitches said...

Your kitties are adorable!

If you ask my cats, they're not supposed to do anything more exciting than change sleeping positions....