This morning 3 needlerolls chart packs arrived that I ordered from a NZ company. I got them 2 1/2 weeks after I paid for them, but that only because the company had sent them to my old address, even though I had updated my details. Thankfully the people who took over DHs old job and are in our old house, just returned them to sender, so then the company could send then to my correct address.
They are Lorri Birmingham needlerolls - Butterfly, Lady Bug and Friends. I got these really cheaply and I am thrilled with them. It was a special offer for all 3 and I snapped up the offer really quick, even though they took so long to get here, it was well worth the wait. I didnt even realise the beads and charms were included.
Can't wait to stitch these up...but of course the priority is the knitting. That almost got binned last night. For some reason, I couldnt do one particular row right. I made a mistake...corrected it (not easy undoing cables etc), then further down the row made another stupid mistake. Which meant that while fixing it, I dropped some stitches, so had to pick them up from a few rows below. Things are never easy. I havent even looked at the knitting this morning, in daylight. Hopefully I will not see any further mistakes. I know I have the correct amount of stitches on the needle, so fingers crossed.