Thursday, June 01, 2006

SBQ - Collecting charts


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Do you collect charts by one particular designer, yet have never stitched anything by that designer? If so, which designer and why do you collect the charts but have not yet stitched any of them?
Yes, I am guilty of this.  Thankfully it is only one designer at the moment.  And thats Paula Vaughan.  I love her designs but have never stitched any of them.  I used to have all paper patterns but have replaced them with the books.  I think I treat them as coffee table books, just to pick up and browse through all the time.  I could be guilty of the same thing with Thomas Kinkade but I have one of his designs in my UFO pile, so he doesnt count.



 

1 comment:

abeautifulcraft said...

Yes!!!! Julia Camilleri of Camilles place, I have lots of her patterns from magazines - I actually went looking for them, but am yet to make one! I want to so badly! lol
I also think that these lovely designers inspire us more so with the way they do things - we appreciate what they do and would love to follow in their footsteps.