Monday, May 22, 2006

What could I make this into?



This is the work in progress photo of a gift for a friend. I thought I would give a biscornu a go. I have seen so many lately and I think they are adorable. My friend does a lot of sewing, so she will appreciate the surprize. Sometimes I just get the urge to make something for someone, and this os one of those times. This is the front/top, and I have to decide what to put on the bottom. Choices, choices....this could start a bit of a craze. I love stitching small things.

I will be offline now for a few days, going to Christchurch for the hospital appointment. Plus I get to go shopping while Im there which is always a thrill. Its like stepping out of the woods into civilization. If anyone has seen the movie 'The Village', you might understand where I am coming from. Hopefully I might get some stitching done while I am there. And hopefully it wont be raining there, because it is bucketing down here.

6 comments:

Nicki said...

It looks like it might be perfect for a biscornu :)

Have a great time in Christchurch!

Rowyn said...

Have fun with your biscornu, and a good trip to Christchurch.

Oda said...

Yes, that is perfect desing for biscornu!
I happened to use that (thought bit modified) when I stitched my first biscornu some time ago. *giggles*

- - - - - - -

Btw, could it be possible to allow comments from non-blogger users too? :)

Cheers,
http://snowprincipessa.livejournal.com/ :)

StitchCat said...

Not really sure how I would do that Oda ...

Stitchingnow said...

You could personalize it and then make a card or pillow. Depending on size. Just my thought's.

Mel in Dubai said...

I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out - good so far :)