Friday, April 21, 2006

What happens to cats when children are bored!!!

It is the school holidays here and my daughter is very bored. She got sick of the dolls and started to hassle one of the cats. Poor Sid. The first photo shows Princess Sid and the next is Santa Sid, which is more fitting for his gender.





And the culprit...butter wouldn't melt would it :)




I have been trying all day to upload those photos...I don't think Photobucket is working right.

Despite having lots of time on my hands, I have not done a lot of stitching. Trying to amuse the bored children and doing my accounts has kept me busy. Hopefully will get the stitching out tonight...fingers crossed.

6 comments:

Rowyn said...

LOL... very cute!

~*~Nicola~*~ said...

ROFL! I think your daughter and mine would get on very well, she likes to torment the dog with dress ups! zbqaqvl

Kim said...

LOL Poor Sid, it's tough being a cat, of which my own cat will definately testify too. She is a great source of entertainment to us.

Nancy in IL said...

ALL little girls dress their kitties! My mom used to do that as a child. Nadia is adorable and has her mum's brown eyes. I can't believe how she has grown! LOVE the crown---truly a regal kitty! ROFL!!!

TwistedCandles said...

Sid makes a cute princess, lol.

Von said...

Lol! I used to torture my cats like this too. Now my boys have our cat fight their Bionicle figures. :D