Sunday, April 09, 2006

Needleroll Update

Last night I made good progress on my Shepherds Bush violet needleroll. I had started it a couple of years ago, so when the SAL was mentioned I thought it would be a good opportunity to join in and get my needlerolls stitched.
Here is the first update picture....


The other people involved in the SAL are Katrina, Andrea, Anne, Lisa and Dot.

I have also managed to do quite a bit on my Rainbow Gem ornament, might just post a photo when that is finished.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That's so pretty. It's nice to start out ahead. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and you made me feel tons better.

andrea said...

Great start. I'm looking forward to seeing it complete.

Katrina said...

looks great Margaret :)

Hope it stops raining down there soon, we had two weeks of nonstop rain late March so I know exactly how you feel, lol.

Von said...

Love this needleroll start - it's going to be so pretty! I would like to join in with you all on this SAL, but will have to hold back for now. But I'm watching with great interest, lol!