Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Easter

Its Good Friday today and not much stitching has been done. I started on my next Gem Christmas ornament last night...hopefully I will get a bit of stitching done tonight.

My son is spending the night at a friends and when I dropped his gear off this morning, I got the royal tour of the farm...including pet possums and butting goat!!!
The house will be slightly quieter tonight. The rest of us went out to an Easter Egg Hunt in the Lewis Pass, using a GPS to find the eggs. Its one of our hobbies called geocaching - sort of like orienteering. So I have had my share of easter eggs, yummy!! I also found a big chocolate rabbit, much to my daughters disgust. I am making Hot Cross Buns tonight, so I can't wait to smell them cooking.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Easter break.

3 comments:

~*~Nicola~*~ said...

Happy Easter to you and your clan :)

Nancy in IL said...

Enjoy your hot cross buns, dear Margaret, and the chocolate, of course. I can smell the buns from here, lol.

That's the cutest little Easter kitty I've ever seen. Happy Easter, and Happy Spring to you and your family!

Von said...

I'm a little behind on my blog reading. :D
My family loves to geocache too! My dh just was in Japan and took a couple of travel bugs there that other cachers gave him.