Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Another finish

Finished stitching Meow Spoken here - the Stitchy Kitty freebie I started a couple of days ago. Will take a photo when I decide how to display it and it is all finished.

A few people in my stitchNZ yahoo group decided they would like to be part of a scissor fob exchange. Partners have been allocated and dates for final mailing etc. I have decided what fob I will stitch for my partner and it shouldn't take too long. Its great to be part of an exchange again.

Once more it is pouring with rain here, but we are not flooding like parts of Otago are at the moment. I have put a couple of DVDs out for the children to watch, I am going to make a big pot of soup and then sit down and stitch for the rest of the day.

3 comments:

Von said...

Your plan for the day sounds just so cozy - exactly what should be done on a rainy day.

Andie said...

What happened to your other piccie Maggie? I was just getting the idea of you :)

StitchCat said...

I think it was too ugly and scared people away...no one was leaving comments LOL