Sunday, March 26, 2006

Time To Rotate :)

Well the UFO box has been explored and I have decided to start on rotation stitching. Firstly I changed an Excel tracking sheet I had saved on my computer. I am going to do a 10 hour rotation and use projects from 4 catagories. The tracking sheet shows the 10 hour blocks and each one of those blocks is devided into 10 squares, so I can mark the blocks off by the hour (and I will use a cross and that way I can also mark 1/4 and 1/2 hours if I only manage to do a bit of stitching. When I have filled in one 10 hour block, I move onto the next project...you all know how it goes.

The catagories are straight forward....
1: Big Project
2: Small project
3: Crazy Quilt Bag
4: Christmas Ornament or small gift

So all my current projects fit nicely into this rotation, but I get to do a bit on each thing. For the Christmas Ornament I will be doing a Kitty & Me ornament from Just Cross Stitch 2002 Ornament issue called Amidst The Poinsettias.

ROTATION:
!: Max's Moon
2: Pukeko Sunset
3: CQ Bag
4: Admidst The Poinsettias

I guess there will be times where I wont stick to the rotation, but that will only be if I want to do a gift in a hurry, then I will finish it and continue on with the normal rotation.

Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

Andie said...

Good Luck Maggie! Rotations are great! Sometimes I stick to mine and the rest of the time I sux at it LOL! Have fun :)

TwistedCandles said...

Good luck!