Monday, March 27, 2006

No Stress

Thats how I feel after putting my rotation plan into action. I feel quite relaxed about my stitching at the moment, which is good, because some of my fellow stitchers on my StitchNZ group know that I tend to leave everything till the last minute...then I start to stress. I am bad with Christmas ornaments, thats why I am going to start them this early, normally they get started in December. Last year I had to finish Cottage Garden Fairy for my daughters birthday, in November. I wont go into the stress involved there. I think I hid it well...but when the framer rang me up the day before to say it was finally ready (she'd had it for 3 weeks and thought she had another week)...well I was struggling with the internal fireworks thing!!!!
One of my resolutions this year was to give myself more time to stitch things and not to stress!

On a different note:
I have really been enjoying other peoples blogs lately - there are some fantastic stitchers out there :)

1 comment:

Stitchie Kiwi said...

Great blog Margaret!

... and stitching should definitely be about no stressing, it's all supposed to be fun :)

Nice to see another NZ blogger, this blogging thing can get quite addictive!