Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I Was Never Going To Do This!

I have been looking at peoples blogs...mainly with amusement. I always wondered how people could write about their personal happenings on the Internet. But because I have enjoyed reading blogs from other stitchers, I have come round to thinking it might be a good idea and I will give it a go. You may have to bear with me for a while, until I sort out how this all works. It could be interesting. Most of the time I dont have enough hours in the day to stitch, without having to spend time working this out.

3 comments:

~*~Nicola~*~ said...

I'm glad you did - I love reading blogs! :) I'm from StitchNZ not some crazy stalker nut btw!

Kerry said...

Welcome to the blogging community, Margaret. I'll be adding you to my blog list.

AnneS said...

Woohoo, you're now in the world of blogging, and there's no going back ;P I find blogging a wonderful journal of daily life, especially my stitching ahcievements, and have met many new friends through their blogs and their comments ... it makes contact much more personal, and you get to know 'who' people are, I think :) Not sure if you know, but Nancy also has a blog ... scream out if you want the blog addy :D